1. We at Glary El-Ebdaa for Information Technology will refund any amount paid for the software in The first 14 days from the date of registration only, at the request of the customer in case he does not want to continue.
2. The customer must secure the required electronic devices, and if the customer has entered into an agreement Standalone with my creativity for information technology By securing some of the necessary devices, my creativity Information Technology does not guarantee or undertake to maintain it and does not include the term maintenance under this contract Maintenance of any electronic device, but is limited to the program subject to this contract.
3. All devices sold in Qalari Al Ebdaa for Information Systems Technology were brought from authorized agents and under which you are responsible for their maintenance or replacement during the available warranty period.
4. The customer must inform the employees of Glary Creativity for Information Technology about the malfunctions by appropriate means, including by the following e-mail: [email protected] Or contact us through the technical support system.
5. The client must secure the appropriate environment for the program to operate, and bear responsibility for any breach of standards and customary requirements, such as: Providing modern computers And compatible with the nature of the program, and the provision of high-speed Internet to ensure the effectiveness of the program.
6. Ballistic Creativity for Information Technology is committed to providing regular periodic maintenance of the program during The contract period, and the original is that the two innovations for information technology handle software faults during A period not exceeding 48 hours from the time of his real knowledge of the client's notification.